Online Services with SystmOnline
We offer our patients the online facility to:
- Order Repeat Prescriptions online
- Book Appointments online
- Cancel Appointments online
- Send Change of Details online
In order to be able to request your repeat prescription, book appointments, cancel appointments and send us your change of personal details online please follow this procedure:
- Register for this service in person at the surgery. Take with you 2 proofs of ID, one of which must be photographic ID, such as a passport or driving licence. You cannot register for this service over the telephone.
- You will be given a password and log in details by a member of the reception team. The team will not provide a password or log in details to anyone but the registering patient.
- You should immediately change your password to something that you will remember. It is your responsibility to remember your password. If you forget you password you must come in person to the surgery to change it. Supplying a new password may take up to three working days.
- You may change your own password 10 times before the system locks you out.
- You must not pass your password to anyone else. You are responsible for the security of your on line account.
Your account will take one hour to activate once you have registered.
More information about accessing available online services can be found here: Accessing Online Services
Existing patients can download the online registration form here: Existing Patienst Online Access Registration Form
Two forms of ID are required, one of which must be a photo ID. A full list of acceptable ID can be found here: Accepted ID